CPP Grab Bag Description
Designed with the aid of CPP teams operating in hostile environments, this Grab Bag is primarily intended for use in vehicle operations, either stowed in the footwell or a over-the-headrest gear organiser. Versatile enough for use as a kit-bag, magazine/ammo bag, medic kit or covert-carry rig.
• Two large main compartments (both velcro loop lined)
• Top flap folds back and converts to headrest attachment point
• Rear main compartment folds out flat for easy access to gear and pouches
• Rear slot pocket for smaller items and Document pocket on the main flap
• MOLLE on sides and top flap for attachment of additional items or pouches
This bag also comes equipped with 6 removable, velcro backed pouches for organising your kit. Swap out pouches according to mission requirements. Additional velcro pouches and accessories available soon.
• x2 Large, top zippered pouches
• x3 Small, top zippered pouches
• x1 Large, from slot zippered pouch
• Overall - W 290mm, H 160mm, D 240mm (approx 11 Litres of storage)
• Main compartments - W 280mm, H 150mm, D130mm (each)
• Large Pouches - W 135mm, H 150mm, D 75mm (each)
• Small Pouches - W 90mm, H 150mm, D 75mm (each)
Do It All Medbag4 June 2020Received my CPP bag today. Initial impressions on materials and construction: Fan-freaking-tastic. Been looking for a modular concept medical bag. Always liked the concept of the M3 med bag with the fold out pouches, but it lacked adaptability, enough pockets and build quality. This bag seems like it is related enough to be similar but different enough to be more useful. The fact that the bag comes with the 6 velcro backed pouches makes it all the better. I think value for money is extremely high. We will see how it holds up to use and abuse, but I am confident this bag will be around long after me. Plenty of space and organization. An approximate list of contents (to give an idea of space): -Stethescope -BP Cuff -14ga Cath -BCS -2x tourniquets -2x Izzy bandages -Nasopharyngeal airway -Small roll of duct tape -Countless bandaids -6 packs gauze -Pens -Small notebook And many other items with room to spare. Could probably fit a G19 and 3 mags in there with all the med stuff. Very excited to put this to use in the field. I think you all did a great job with this one. -PK