Nav Platform Description
The Nav Platform was developed as a Don/Doff aid for the attachment of navigation devices.
Whether your operational environment be;
Land: On a Quad Bike - Skis,
Sea: in a Zodiac - jet ski, or
The Nav Platform is always up front showing the way.
Features & Specifications:
- 3.96mm Kydex
- 600mm of Elastic Shock cord + 1 Toggle to cut, thread, tie or weave to your own requirements
- MOLLE spaced slots for speed threading of batons (not the full MOLLE Weave)
- Functionally spaced holes for threading elastic cord
- MOLLE Column sized “Tangs” to weave into your carrier
- Slotted “Tangs” that aid in securing the platform to your carrier
- Quick attach (don) / Single handed Release (doff)
- Flexible enough that it will bend rather than splinter if you have a face first landing
1. Slot the “Tangs” into a mag pouch (must have magazine in pouch)
2. Weave the “Tangs” through MOLLE
3. Use a “Bungy” (elastic band) to lock into place
4. Elastic “Shock Cord” and Toggle (tension to ensure correct fitting)
1 x Kydex Nav Platform
1 x 600mm Elastic shock cord
1 x Toggle
*When parachuting, additional retention may be required as per user units doctrine.
SORD say's "ALWAYS exit stable"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SORD KY LLC users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.