Field Uniform Pants Description
The tried, tested and highly popular SORD Uniform Pants are a roomy action fit designed to give the wearer a comfortable solution for our unique environment.
These pants have been designed as an alternative to domestic non-tactical brands for use in a wide variety of locations and unconventional usages.
Exceptionally comfortable, roomy design with practical and easily accessible pockets.
FLAT COLOURS: $60. CAMOUFLAGE PATTERNS: $79.
- Ten Pockets with two un-cased, iPhone 5-size pockets on the leg.
- Large bellowed thigh pockets with single button access.
- Reinforced knees.
- Oversized slotted buttons for use with gloves.
- Velcro waist adjuster and zip closure for a more comfortable fit with belt.
- Wide, evenly spread belt loops.
- Reinforced seat.
- Deep rear vertical pockets with centralized Velcro tab closure (capable of holding magazines).
BE AWARE THAT OUR PANTS ARE SIZED AS CLOSE TO EXACT INCHES AS POSSIBLE. If in doubt, please measure your waist and leg length before ordering.
Comfortable, practical pant.4 April 2019I have several sets of these pants, the hook and loop closure on the waist is nice for change of seasons wearing snivel gear underneath or tightening up without. The ENORMOUS main cargo pockets are excellent but not "poofy" and don't look awful when I'm not using them and I love the single large button for closure. Good quality stitches all around. I typically wear a short length, and need to have all of my SORD pants tailored and tapered. I don't like skinny jeans but the leg cuffs as shipped are too large for my taste. To each their own. Buy these, you won't be disappointed.